Have you ever used Kratom?

Remarkableriots

99eeeede51cc94fce0e7a643b84143bf2c981cc6
WWW.GOOGLE.COM

Urban Ice Organics | Kratom Capsules | Maeng Da | 10 Ct., Urban Ice Organics Maeng Da Blister Pack   (.50 grams per capsule) Ingredients 100% Pure Mitragyna Speciosa Leaf This product...

We sell this at the store I work at but the stuff is expensive and I'm not sure how well it works? Anybody here use this stuff?

44 minutes ago, Remarkableriots said:
99eeeede51cc94fce0e7a643b84143bf2c981cc6
WWW.GOOGLE.COM

Urban Ice Organics | Kratom Capsules | Maeng Da | 10 Ct., Urban Ice Organics Maeng Da Blister Pack   (.50 grams per capsule) Ingredients 100% Pure Mitragyna Speciosa Leaf This product...

We sell this at the store I work at but the stuff is expensive and I'm not sure how well it works? Anybody here use this stuff?

Common minor side effects include appetite loss, erectile dysfunction, hair loss and constipation.[10] More severe side effects may include respiratory depression (decreased breathing), seizure, addiction, and psychosis.[3][5][11][12] Other side effects may include high heart rate and blood pressure, trouble sleeping, and, rarely, liver toxicity.[3][13][14][15] When use is stopped, withdrawal symptoms may occur.[7][6] Deaths have occurred with kratom both by itself and mixed with other substances.[5][16] Serious toxicity is relatively rare and generally appears at high doses or when kratom is used with other substances.[3][7]

Kratom is a controlled substance in 16 countries[5] and, in 2014, the FDA banned importing and manufacturing of kratom as a dietary supplement.[17] As of 2018, there is growing international concern about a possible threat to public health from kratom use.[5][7][18] In some jurisdictions, its sale and importation have been restricted, and several public health authorities have raised alerts.[7][18][19]

2 minutes ago, Remarkableriots said:

@SimpleG I was thinking about using it because of back pain, leg pain and foot pain  I'm continuing to have. It's gotten worse with the cold. I need to find something else.

Honestly you need to bite the bullet and see a doctor. Self medicating will only get you so far and if you really have to self medicate dont use that shit, smoking a little dope is way safer and will actually work.

• 2 weeks later...

A buddy at work used to try and sell these. He gave me a couple of the green ones to try. I guess it gave me a little energy boost for 20 minutes or so, almost like an adderall-lite. Again, it was just two, but the 'recommended dosage' was something like 4 or 6, every two hours, which is ridiculous. Same buddy switched over to using heroin at the start of the year and passed away mid-lockdown. June, I think.