Andrea’s Pooping Status Update

stepee

All,

I know many of you have been alarmed that Andrea has recently suffered a bout of diarrhea. We all greatly appreciate your concern and well wishes and cannot thank you enough for your support during this trying time.

I am pleased to announce that today things have taken a turn for the better. For the first time in days Andrea has taken a shit that was completely solid. While it’s still too early to know if we are yet in the clear, things are heading in the right direction.

We will update you as soon as we have further status on the nature of her latest poops and hope to report a full recovery shortly.

Update 5:28pm: I just got word that Andrea’s latest poop was unfortunately not the beacon of hope that her last shit was. While things were looking promising as a solid poop was begging to form, things took a turn for the worse as her shit turned into liquid. 

We are all praying the next attempt will be more successful and will update you as soon as we have more information.

Update 5:44pm: Another liquid poop, sorry for the false alarm folks. This thing is far from over. We will keep you updated when things turn solid again.

Folks,

HUGE news! Andrea has just taken not one but TWO solid poops this morning. We will continue to monitor the situation and keep you all informed on the latest developments but this is a huge turn around from yesterday. We are all absolutely thrilled.