Commissar SFLUFAN

In Dishonored: The Roleplaying Game, players delve into the turbulent Empire of the Isles, to tell stories of occult lore, intrigue and drama. The Dishonored Corebook contains all the rules and background information you need to kickstart your adventure.

The 300 page book features:

• An introduction to the Empire of the Isles, and an in-depth look at its history, its people and the struggles they face.
  • A step-by-step guide to play the role of the Protagonists: from grim assassins and rugged criminals, to intrepid explorers and stoic crown loyalists.
  • A host of antagonists and a myriad different storyhooks to inspire you, from the harsh, cold lands of Tyvia to sunny Karnaca.
  • Insight on the strange nature of the Void, as well as rules to harness the its reality-bending powers.
  • "The Oil Trail", a mini-campaign in four acts that serves as a perfect introduction to the City of Dunwall. 
  • A streamlined narrative edition of the Modiphius 2d20 game system.  

Modiphius makes some good systems based on some folks I’ve talked to who have more engagement with their output than I have.

That said, I encourage anyone who’s into Dishonored and RPGs to do themselves a favor and buy Blades in the Dark immediately. It’s an indie darling with a lot of flexibility, a low amount of GM admin, and a vibe that’s pretty heavily inspired by Dishonored.

On 1/23/2020 at 11:34 AM, Kal-El814 said:

Modiphius makes some good systems based on some folks I’ve talked to who have more engagement with their output than I have.

They're using the same system for their upcoming Fallout pen n' paper RPG which is a separate project from their Fallout Wasteland Warfare tabletop miniatures game which should not be confused with Fantasy Flight's Fallout board game.