Huntakiller.com

atom631

I see the same ads frequently.  I've never known anyone who's done it though.  It's always sounded cool and I've just never pulled the trigger.  The subscription puts me off.  Like, if I could buy it complete in box Legacy style I'd be all over it.

3 hours ago, Slug said:

I see the same ads frequently.  I've never known anyone who's done it though.  It's always sounded cool and I've just never pulled the trigger.  The subscription puts me off.  Like, if I could buy it complete in box Legacy style I'd be all over it.

It’s not really a subscription. It’s one season spread out over 6 months. You pay for one “story” and can opt into the next one if you want. 

7 minutes ago, Emblazon said:

It’s not really a subscription. It’s one season spread out over 6 months. You pay for one “story” and can opt into the next one if you want. 

Gotcha.  The website isn't worded very well then.  They make it sound like it's a monthly charge every month..which sounds like a subscription.

4 hours ago, Slug said:

Gotcha.  The website isn't worded very well then.  They make it sound like it's a monthly charge every month..which sounds like a subscription.

Yeah, there’s a month to month option, for those who don’t or can’t pay up front. But the stories are apparently 6 months at a time. We’re interested in giving it a try, but I’m curious what competitors there are...