The Fall of Starbreeze, according to those who lived through it (Eurogamer)

Commissar SFLUFAN

Long-from article from Eurogamer

How did things go so badly wrong in such a short space of time? According to over a dozen current and former Starbreeze staff members, who asked to remain anonymous in order to protect their careers, the writing had been on the wall for some time. But even as staff lost faith in the studio and its bosses, nobody, it seemed, thought Starbreeze's fall from grace would turn out to be quite so dramatic.

I read that this morning. Sometimes I think the people in charge are either completely delusional or in just flat out denial of their financial situation. My wife is dealing with a similar situation at her work right now. Everyone can see the ship is sinking but the bossman swaggers around acting like everything's hunky-dory and will probably do so until the day the padlocks get put on the doors. 

It's frustrating but all she can do is hope to find an equivalent job before the inevitable fire sale.