DLSS comes to FF XV PC - Beta phase of implementation

Mr.Vic20

@Mr.Vic20 Patch is live! DLSS actually exists!

Edit: Playing a bit and it’s quite impressive, overall performance seems 60fps average as stated with all nvidia frame killer stuff on and settings on max (including turning lighting to highest which the highest preset doesn’t do) 

But average of course doesn’t mean constant, I found that turning off nvidia vxao gives you a constant 60fps even in the rain/crazy lighting/tons of enemy’s situations. The good news is, I tried noticing the effect and I can only barely almost sorta see it? Takes up like 10-12fps so it’s much better having that extra overhead to keep it 60fps constant instead of average.

7 hours ago, stepee said:

@Mr.Vic20 Patch is live! DLSS actually exists!

Edit: Playing a bit and it’s quite impressive, overall performance seems 60fps average as stated with all nvidia frame killer stuff on and settings on max (including turning lighting to highest which the highest preset doesn’t do) 

But average of course doesn’t mean constant, I found that turning off nvidia vxao gives you a constant 60fps even in the rain/crazy lighting/tons of enemy’s situations. The good news is, I tried noticing the effect and I can only barely almost sorta see it? Takes up like 10-12fps so it’s much better having that extra overhead to keep it 60fps constant instead of average.

Excellent! I'm an early to bed early to rise sort, so I'l have to give it a spin tonight. Still, the results seem promising! I'm honestly shocked that any of these features are actually coming together in the same generation they were announced! Usually its Hype -> lack luster -> retool/mature -> adequate -> better - > expected to perform well. That cycle usually takes 2-3 generations!