Just watched Legend.

Legend from 1985 is a classic imo. It had Tom Cruise before he was Tom Cruise and the scariest villain in all of movie history. The music and visual effects stand the test of time. 

Watch for free here! 

I prefer the director's cut of Legend with Ridley Scott's preferred director's cut version which restores 25 minutes of footage to the film and restores composer Jerry Goldsmith's original soundtrack for the film (Scott's intended soundtrack for the film), rather than the studio-replaced Tangerine Dream soundtrack. Which version did you watch?

9 minutes ago, Greatoneshere said:

I prefer the director's cut of Legend with Ridley Scott's preferred director's cut version which restores 25 minutes of footage to the film and restores composer Jerry Goldsmith's original soundtrack for the film, rather than the studio-replaced Tangerine Dream soundtrack. Which version did you watch?

I've watched every version but on YouTube it was my favorite Tangerine Dream. I bought the collection years back with the different soundtracks. I always prefer Tangerine Dream.

Darkness in this is terrifying.  😳 

• Halal 1

8 minutes ago, best3444 said:

I've watched every version but on YouTube it was my favorite Tangerine Dream. I bought the collection years back with the different soundtracks. I always prefer Tangerine Dream.

Yeah I mean I get people who enjoy the Tangerine Dream one, especially those who grew up with it, but with the extra footage to go along with it, you do get more film which is nice with the director's cut version.

• True 1

1 hour ago, Keyser_Soze said:

I've only seen the Director's Cut

Party Celebrate GIF

Tangerine Dream has incredible music for the domestic release. 

Anyone else agree that Darkness is the scariest villain in a movie?