PAPRIUM back from the near dead October 27th ( New Genesis Game )

Rodimus

I saw Watermelon's Magical Game Factory has posted an event in Paris this month. It is in french and a little cryptic. It looks like it will be the games release party. So if you pre-ordered the game check it out. I still need to preorder the game. It looks like preorders are back up. I need to pick this up. They have been silent for over a year on this game.

Here is the game I'm talking about.

https://www.magicalgamefactory.com/en/blogs/

• 4 months later...

I think some of you pre-ordered this one. I was excited for it. Here is a two part video on the development. Part 2 dropped a couple of hours ago. going to watch soon.

Edit: This is turning out to be an interesting story as it unfolds, Now waiting for part 3.

• 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

I own Paprium, lol.

spacer.png

I ordered it a few years before it actually shipped out, and before the price got increased a bunch. I actually still have yet to open my copy, lol - I'm hoping that someday, someone figures out how to get it working in an emulator. I may someday decide to just go ahead and open it, lol.

Hopefully my copy isn't one of those defective cartridges with the chips falling off the PCB. oof