Taking my husband to get his snippy snip

CastlevaniaNut18

1 minute ago, stepee said:

Awesome! That has a DX that plays on original GBC hardware but I’m sure you’ve seen that. I love it! Pretty much before last month, it was the only thing that felt like more Mario World but with its own weirdness

Yeah, I played the DX version of the first game and that’s what’s on my Everdrive. 

9 hours ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

Procedure was only about 20 minutes. He opted for anesthesia because he was pretty nervous. 

They said about a week to resume sexual activity. 

Anesthesia wtf. 

If I had done that I’d have missed out, and this is 100% true, debating the urologist on who was better, Picard or Sisko, while I was getting my testicles cut into. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, TUFKAK said:

Anesthesia wtf. 

If I had done that I’d have missed out, and this is 100% true, debating the urologist on who was better, Picard or Sisko, while I was getting my testicles cut into. 

Everyone is different.

Just shows how differently men are treated. I tried getting an IUD years ago and that was horrific pain, not even a local.

22 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

For him? No, he got propofol. Surgeon gave him the choice, so he wanted to be out. Said about half of men opt for anesthesia. I was kinda surprised. I know my dad got it when he had it done, but this was back in the mid-90s.

That's a surprise to me. The dudes I know didn't even have the option of being put under.

1 hour ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

You know how we women are. 

Have to have a man tell you what’s good for you/what you really want and need. I’m honestly shocked guys go under general for this though, wasn’t an option for me nor would I have elected to if given the choice. Little prick, few seconds of horrid pain, then super interesting  sensations that I’ll never experience again, like the feel of internal tugging in my nether regions.