How is it nearly October with so many new anime already on the way?

Ghost_MH

The summer anime season was a little quiet for me, so let's see if there's anything that'll really spark my interests...

Well, look at that, Goblin Slayer is finally back...

Frieren is getting an anime. The manga is one of those series that's been on my to read list for a while...

There's a second half of season three of Dr Stone...

Spy x Family is back. The first season was pretty damn amazing, so this should be fun.

After an isekai about a dude that became a vending machine, how about one where he became a...pig?

A second season for polyamory romcom whose manga ended too soon which led the author to lose all his money and end up having to move back in with his parents because he refuses to sell his watches and instead wrote a book about the entire ordeal to avoid having to draw more manga and also maybe afford a bunch of new watches?

Is that an honest to god sequel to Initial D I see?

Hey, here's an isekai I'm actually interested in...

Correction, I guess there are two isekai I'm interested in this coming season...

Hey, Eminence is Shadow is back...

An Osamu Tezuka series is getting an anime on Netflix? Yeah, I'll check that out...

Castlevania is back, but that already happened...

There's also more FLCL coming...even if I could never get into any of the newer series since the 2000 original...

Also, yeah, I know this is an old trailer, but folks swear Uzumaki is coming out this year and the fall anime season is the last season of the year. It's either coming in the next few months or being delayed into 2024...

OK, this season has some stuff that's way more interesting than last season.

• Thanks 2

Of those, I'm only interested in Pluto and Uzumaki (and Castlevania: Nocturne of course). I'll be binge watching the second cour of Bleach: Thousand-Year Blood War though from this past season. I also just recently watched (here we go) Attack on Titan: The Final Season - Part Four: Act 1 which was pretty good but will be better paired with the second (and final) act with the way it kind of plays out like the first 3 of 6 final episodes (each "act" is an hour). I also want to watch the Rurouni Kenshin reboot from the summer season but I'm waiting to see if it gets dubbed first.