Season 4 and the final season of the best show on Netflix starts today

best3444

16 minutes ago, TwinIon said:

I've really enjoyed this show, so thanks for the heads up that it's been released!

I use JustWatch to keep track of what shows I'm watching and I think this season must have aired a while ago in the UK, because JustWatch has been telling me new episodes are available for while.

It just released in the US today. I watched the first episode and it was pretty solid. I'm glad a lot of the characters returned even though they are in college now. 

31 minutes ago, TwinIon said:

That's probably for the best, much of the cast (who are generally excellent) had aged out of highschool kid long ago.

Yea, I looked up the cast and all of them are 27yrs old and older. Otis put on some weight and I am distracted by it each time I see him on camera. :p

9 hours ago, TheLeon said:

I’ve seen some of the first season. I keep meaning to get back to it. I also need to finish Never Have I Ever, speaking of Netflix teen-based shows. 

The first 3 seasons of Sex Education are extremely good. This 4th season is a bit different with new characters and it's a bit odd. I'm on episode 5 and enjoying it but it's not as good as the other seasons. 

Never have I ever was excellent. Watched every episode.

• 2 weeks later...