Fortnight / Switch ?

HardAct

So in total I've tried this game 5 times with zero success and that's to be expected. I was just wondering, are anyof you guys successful playing this game in handheld mode using connected Joycons? I find it very hard, I know i can dock it and use my Pro controller. I was just wondering. I just can not grasp the building aspect of it though with the upcoming COD Rattle Royal nearing launch, I have been wanting to see just why this game is SO BIG! So Fortnight on Switch in handheld pros in here? For the life of me I can't see how anyone could possible play this on a phone lol! I do have it one the PS4 Pro but it's never been launched either . . . 

Fortnite is probably my favorite current multiplayer game right now. I can't speak for console players though cause boy do I suck at Fortnite on console. :P I'm a PC player for just about every shooter I play except Destiny. I've never been able to grok playing shooters on consoles at all. But I did give fortnite a console try. 

I just played a few rounds on Switch in handheld mode using connected Joycons and it worked fine. I had to change the controls setup because I didn't like the defaults, but after that it was good.  I'd have to tweak the settings a while bunch more though if I ever decided I wanted to play on console a lot.