GW Adepticon Reveals

BloodyHell

Looks like they took criticism of 9th to heart and streamlined the game. A lot of great changes. 

WWW.WARHAMMER-COMMUNITY.COM

and of course, the Lion!

Lp4PyDuGZKHfKW1Z.jpg

The 10th edition trailer (which might be the best Warhammer animation ever made)

2B9ydYSjMBwKIUdC.jpg

New terminators! I chose this Pic for scale, i've always hated that Termi's looked small next to Primaris, this fixes that without destroying their Iconic design, and also doesn't invalidate the old models people like myself own. 

Theres a lot of really cool AoS stuff. For me, the only things I'm interested in are some Empire stuff which I'll never use in AoS (my Empire stuff is on square bases. 

The links are weird, not showing what they are about, but they all seem to work. 

• BloodyHell changed the title to GW Adepticon Reveals

Personally, I'm VASTLY more interested in seeing The Lion's reaction to the state of the Imperium after waking up from his ten millennia-long nap :lol:

As stated by a poster on ResetERA:

I think he is going to come back, see the state of the Imperium, and have a stroke. Gorillaman is basically the emperor, the actual emperor is rotting away on the throne, the Imperium is a religious shit show that worships Roboute/Big E, half his legion fell to chaos, all his loyal brothers besides Robot are dead or missing, and his traitor brothers are currently running wild. I don't know what he is going to do and it's fascinating.

Roboute woke up surrounded by chaos, but he also had a diverse group of people around him to feed him the information he needed to know and to level out his reaction. The Lion meanwhile is going to wake up in the shattered remains of his planet, possibly surrounded by chaos, and the only people he has to give him the info he needs to know is fucking Azrael and the rest of the super paranoid members of the inner Council. I just can't imagine The Lion hopping in a ship and taking a ride to see dad like Guilliman did.

1 hour ago, BloodyHell said:

@Zaku3 any excitement for 10th edition?

I don't care about 40k I lost interest when they dropped vehicle rules. I want it to be a sim of warfare in the 41st millennium not a 600+ dollar board game. I'll buy the Lion but I like the 30k model better but both are epic ultimately. My hype is there is a rumor of a new Epic Horus Heresy game. Legit helped me get through dealing with Corey's death.

Also I hate to get on a laptop because that's dude's take on the Lion is so bad I can't hold back my nerd rage. The Lion isn't gonna like the current Imperium but he is pragmatic and is gonna focus on the holding back the end times part of grim dark literature. 

EDit: Like I watch 2nd ed codexes from that couple that does warhammer videos on youtube. The game sounds so much more interesting. When I saw they used to give AV 10 to Wraithguard I was floored. Making them flat out immune to less then str 4 attacks is amazing. I love it. The game is too gamey now as odd as that sounds. Basically 30k is a better starting point for a scifi warhammer game that is actually for adults that want to have fun playing battles. I prefer detail of rules to speed of play to a certain extent. Make the game as sim like as u can with a D6. I wonder what a d20 wargame rule set would be like.

I'm gonna just say it. Warcraft and Starcraft is the basterdized version of 40k and WFB. There is more artistic merit to GW's properties over Blizzards. 

The craft universes are the warhammer we have at home.

Edit: New opinion. I should fight my ban from resetera so I can be banned for speaking the truth.

@BloodyHell

9 minutes ago, Zaku3 said:

I'm gonna just say it. Warcraft and Starcraft is the basterdized version of 40k and WFB. There is more artistic merit to GW's properties over Blizzards. 

The craft universes are the warhammer we have at home.

Edit: New opinion. I should fight my ban from resetera so I can be banned for speaking the truth.

@BloodyHell

StarCraft was literally supposed to be 40k property, but GW wouldn’t license it to them, so they made Starcraft. It was Tyranids/Eldar/Terran Space Marines.

that said, I love those games, and don’t know why Id have to choose one over the other.

Resetera is not worth fighting for. Worst gaming forum on the internet. 

2 hours ago, Zaku3 said:

You don't need to I'm just high and trying to figure out why Warhammer grabs me more. I just felt the opinion would be controversal.

Nah. StarCraft is mostly abandoned right now. It’s pretty sad. I love it as game, probably played it more than any other, but the lore was never very important, just the gameplay.

1 hour ago, Zaku3 said:

It is sad. If the world is ending fuck it sell AB to Microsoft and make a Starcraft 3 and Warcraft 4.

I mean, MS is definitely buying abk. This show trial might take a while, but Im positive it will go through with concessions on CoD being multiplat.

I really hope Phil decides he wants a new Star Craft RTS when it does happen.