Old faces

Demut

35 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

Hopefully he stays away. I just couldn't remember, but I knew his behavior was egregious enough, he could have earned a perma.

What happened was @TUFKAK gave wade 24 hours and said if :demut: is here in a day then I'm leaving. Then he left for Costa Rica and no one gave me any money to find him. But at the same time Demut stopped posting so it's like we lost two posters at once. I know he wasn't banned because he was still upvoting posts days later, he just never said anything. It's been quite a while so he's probably going to stay away.

Just now, Keyser_Soze said:

What happened was @TUFKAK gave wade 24 hours and said if :demut: is here in a day then I'm leaving. Then he left for Costa Rica and no one gave me any money to find him. But at the same time Demut stopped posting so it's like we lost two posters at once. I know he wasn't banned because he was still upvoting posts days later, he just never said anything. It's been quite a while so he's probably going to stay away.

Technically I was already in Costa Rica thank you very much.

10/10 do recommend tamarindo.

• Hype 1

11 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

I don't think getting banned prevents you from upvoting.