Fireball mini bottles

Remarkableriots

screenshot-2023-01-27-at-2.13.49-am_wide
WWW.NPR.ORG

Customers began wondering why small bottles of Fireball were being sold in places that typically don't sell liquor in many states, such as gas stations and grocery stores.

I feel bad recommending those to people not realizing it wasn't the same thing.

On 1/31/2023 at 1:48 AM, Remarkableriots said:

I feel bad recommending those to people not realizing it wasn't the same thing.

You should feel bad for recommending anyone drink Fireball, but don't feel bad about the mini bottles. This entire controversy is stupid.

There are two mini bottles. One that says it's whiskey and another that says it's a malt beverage. If someone doesn't notice the big ABV percentage isn't the same, that's on them for not reading labels. Shocker. The malt liquor isn't whiskey. Who'd a thunk it?

• True 1

2 hours ago, Ghost_MH said:

You should feel bad for recommending anyone drink Fireball, but don't feel bad about the mini bottles. This entire controversy is stupid.

There are two mini bottles. One that says it's whiskey and another that says it's a malt beverage. If someone doesn't notice the big ABV percentage isn't the same, that's on them for not reading labels. Shocker. The malt liquor isn't whiskey. Who'd a thunk it?

I'd only mention it when someone asked for the 200 ml Fireball bottle.

Just now, Remarkableriots said:

I'd only mention it when someone asked for the 200 ml Fireball bottle.

Yeah, and there is a 200ml Fireball with whiskey. They make three 200ml bottles. One that says whiskey and has 33% ABV, one that says malt beverage with 16.5%, and one with wine that's 21%. I'm pretty sure they only exist because some gas stations and convenience stores can only sell beer and malt liquor while some grocers can only sell wine.

2 hours ago, Ghost_MH said:

Yeah, and there is a 200ml Fireball with whiskey. They make three 200ml bottles. One that says whiskey and has 33% ABV, one that says malt beverage with 16.5%, and one with wine that's 21%. I'm pretty sure they only exist because some gas stations and convenience stores can only sell beer and malt liquor while some grocers can only sell wine.

I think both of the ones we sold were 33%. Nevada doesn't limit what liquor you can sell at gas stations/convenience stores. We also sold it 24/7.