Company of Heroes stress test?!?!

unogueen

Yes it didn't work well for me initially. Performance was great but I keep crashing at start up. Had 2 1v1s yesterday when it didn't crash but it crashed and wouldn't start up again after I got in a 2v2. A patch came out today and so far it launches. Lost a 3v3. Was tired from the dealer so I took a nap and just woke up so I am gonna jump back in. (Sorry Nami and Robin it has the UK at launch so teaboo time) Do want to try the US tonight at some point. Unsure when I will try the various German factions. I only have an understanding for games vs the Afrika Korps. Seems to be a mix of the Panzer Elite from CoH1 and Overkommando West from CoH2. The US seems to be some kinda sorta Italian front with some units you'd more associate with France. (Paratroopers)

The UK is the most normal UK ever. They build base buildings, no trenches, and no emplacements. It's a 1943 North Africa like army. I found out they have 17 pounder AT guns so I feel confident I can experiment with the other battlegroups. (Replaces Companies, doctrines, CoH2 commanders) was stuck using the UK's tank battlegroup for Black Prince tanks. I feel there game has better seperation. You have dedicated infantry time, light vehicle time, and medium to eventually heavy armour time.

22 hours ago, Zaku3 said:

Yes it didn't work well for me initially. Performance was great but I keep crashing at start up. Had 2 1v1s yesterday when it didn't crash but it crashed and wouldn't start up again after I got in a 2v2. A patch came out today and so far it launches. Lost a 3v3. Was tired from the dealer so I took a nap and just woke up so I am gonna jump back in. (Sorry Nami and Robin it has the UK at launch so teaboo time) Do want to try the US tonight at some point. Unsure when I will try the various German factions. I only have an understanding for games vs the Afrika Korps. Seems to be a mix of the Panzer Elite from CoH1 and Overkommando West from CoH2. The US seems to be some kinda sorta Italian front with some units you'd more associate with France. (Paratroopers)

The UK is the most normal UK ever. They build base buildings, no trenches, and no emplacements. It's a 1943 North Africa like army. I found out they have 17 pounder AT guns so I feel confident I can experiment with the other battlegroups. (Replaces Companies, doctrines, CoH2 commanders) was stuck using the UK's tank battlegroup for Black Prince tanks. I feel there game has better seperation. You have dedicated infantry time, light vehicle time, and medium to eventually heavy armour time.

Rig? Performance?