Far Cry 6 Lost Between Worlds...How do you purchase this crap?

Hand76

Something I never wanted or anyone asked for and I can't figurer out a way to purchase it lol

This Company is lucky I have OCD and am a completionist.

I heard the price was $20 but dont see it anywhere for sale in UBI's store. Game is 5 days away...

Just now, Hand76 said:

Something I never wanted or anyone asked for and I can't figurer out a way to purchase it lol

This Company is lucky I have OCD and am a completionist.

I heard the price was $20 but dont see it anywhere for sale in UBI's store. Game is 5 days away...

I don't think it's available for sale yet on the Ubisoft Store.  I'm guessing you don't already own the Season Pass?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Hand76 said:

I do have the season pass but I did't think it was included in that

You're right - it's not part of the Season Pass.

Lost Between Worlds will be available starting December 6 as a standalone add-on purchase for only $19.99 and as part of the Upgrade Pass, which also includes the Far Cry 6 Season Pass with the DLC episodes in which you play as infamous Far Cry villains.

• Like 1

Just now, stepee said:

They certainly have not been clear about this! If it’s standalone then I’m interested now (I beat FC6 but through uplay+)

Definitely - I've been essentially parsing the information together as to what "type" of standalone they mean.

It doesn't appear to be a "true" standalone like Blood Dragon, Primal, or New Dawn, none of which required ownership of Far Cry 3, Far Cry 4, or Far Cry 5 in order to play.  At this point, it would appear that you need to own Far Cry 6 to play this one.

• Like 1