I have been devouring your Uber eats AMA

stepee

7 hours ago, Chris- said:

How's the leg?

Depends on the part of it! There haven’t been any major breakthroughs really since the last report really. The open wound on my foot that had skin grafted on has been doing great, it’s just taking foreveeeer. Still pretty much constant throbbing pain there as the nerves rebuild and shit.

It’s just a wrap around my foot instead of a full splint and then just one bandage so most of my leg is visible for whatever that is worth. Right now it’s just about stretching everything and getting my bending movement and straightening ability back. I’m getting closer to the straightening part so I should start dabbling in something resembling walking once that is done. But also need a lot of work on the bending, and like everything on my ankle.

I have to sit with like weights on my knee and use a cane to force my foot up, and push myself against a weight with the wheel chair to force the leg to bend which hurts like hell. Basic I torture myself most of the day, it’s great.

I’ve lowered my pain medication down to only two percocet a day but I’m going to need to work something else out because I’m spending too much time a day in pain lately by doing that and I know they want me off, but it kinda sucks ya.

Really I can move my leg around a lot more than before, I can almost start to feel how I may walk again, I have a 20% weight bearing status, nothing unexpected bad happened so far, so really it’s all going well. It’s just slow and painful tho ya.