No More Heroes - Wii vs. Switch Controls

ShreddieMercury

I'd like to play the No More Heroes games, and I'm curious to know about the controls from anyone who's played them.  Is the Switch version of these games definitive, or are the controls more accurate/better on Wii?  From my understanding, they look better and are locked at 60fps on Switch, but if the motion controls haven't been effectively recreated then I might opt to play the Wii versions.

I never played them on Switch. They were really good on the Wii. 

My son is playing the 3rd, he says its just good, and a bit disappointing overall. He's a much bigger fan than me. He was a kid when these released, and they were his "lightsaber games". But I don't know how much is disappointment, and how much is just him having childlike nostalgia for the original.

7 hours ago, BloodyHell said:

I never played them on Switch. They were really good on the Wii. 

My son is playing the 3rd, he says its just good, and a bit disappointing overall. He's a much bigger fan than me. He was a kid when these released, and they were his "lightsaber games". But I don't know how much is disappointment, and how much is just him having childlike nostalgia for the original.

As for the question, I can only compare NMH 3 on switch to NMH1 on wii, but the controls are good either way, and really just matters most how much you want to get physical. NMH is one of the very very few non vr motion control games that I think works. It does feel good slashing with the wiimote, but I’m also it sure if Id want to bother with that for a full game that isn’t vr at this point.