Water is wet. In other news: GOP Alaska Assistant AG outed as user behind racist, LGBT-phobic, anti-Semitic, ultra-fascist Twitter account

6000.jpg?width=1200&height=630&quality=8
WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

Revelations about Matthias Cicotte’s Twitter output trigger investigation at Alaska department of law

Being still somewhat connected to Mormonism's online pulse, I have been aware of the Deseret Nationalists on Twitter for some time. They probably won't get much traction or attention outside of Mormon and Exmormon circles. It's scary to me that their most infamous user has so much legal power.

As always, the promulgaters of white nationalism are just magnificent specimens themselves.

spacer.png

6 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

Every single one of those cases will now need to be reviewed.

Remember when that prison in Alaska came under scrutiny for only serving pork to Muslim prisoners? Guess who probably worked to the bone--with glee--to defend the State on that one?

DB-placeholder_yqtuhr
WWW.THEDAILYBEAST.COM

A federal judge has reportedly granted a restraining order to stop the “cruel and unusual punishment.”

13 hours ago, GeneticBlueprint said:
6000.jpg?width=1200&height=630&quality=8
WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

Revelations about Matthias Cicotte’s Twitter output trigger investigation at Alaska department of law

Being still somewhat connected to Mormonism's online pulse, I have been aware of the Deseret Nationalists on Twitter for some time. They probably won't get much traction or attention outside of Mormon and Exmormon circles. It's scary to me that their most infamous user has so much legal power.

As always, the promulgaters of white nationalism are just magnificent specimens themselves.

spacer.png

Patton Oswalt, what're you doing baby?!