A Wild...... Rift appears!

DPCyric

I know DOTA is more popular here but LoL is more my style and now it's on mobile with some adjustments (and only like half the cast and unfortunately all of my junglers are missing:cry:)! Perfect for my current bed ridden state I will be back with my simpleton low level weak ass non-DOTA playing impressions later (updating now).

2 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

If I was going to play a mobile moba I'd play vain glory

Because it's ran by a morally ambiguous company?

1 hour ago, Zaku3 said:

Probably our most strategy focused poster and I want to try them but I learn more into war strategy games. 

So I have played a few games and went through the tutorial. They give a good rundown of some basics, there are prebuilt item paths for everyone and the controls are better than any other mobile MOBA I've played.

35 minutes ago, DPCyric said:

Because it's ran by a morally ambiguous company?

I guess that was a bad suggestion since the game seems to be in limbo now. I never actually played an actual match of it just bot matches (I think)

Why is LOL your style? Because the mechanics are less complicated?

1 hour ago, Keyser_Soze said:

I guess that was a bad suggestion since the game seems to be in limbo now. I never actually played an actual match of it just bot matches (I think)

Why is LOL your style? Because the mechanics are less complicated?

Yes... My farming skills are rather lackluster I usually jungle, mid with good wave clear or support. Adding in denial and all the other stuff is a bit much for my tastes. I tend to like stuff that is more streamlined.

5 minutes ago, DPCyric said:

Yes... My farming skills are rather lackluster I usually jungle, mid with good wave clear or support. Adding in denial and all the other stuff is a bit much for my tastes. I tend to like stuff that is more streamlined.

Maybe you should play support and just focus on denying creeps and help the carry and harass the opponent. :thinking: