Arcadian Atlas [OT] - Out July 27, 2023 - Now Available on PC, Mac, Linux, Xbox, Switch, PS5 & PS4

Keyser_Soze

• Keyser_Soze changed the title to Arcadian Atlas [OT] - Out July 27, 2023 - Now Available on PC, Mac, Linux, Xbox, Switch, PS5 & PS4

Reviews were kinda mid but not so bad as to not be playable. Must be on Games Pass because I went to try and just buy it and install it on the Xbox app and it just went straight to install. I've been trying to power through my Witcher 3 playthrough so I actually fucking finish this time but I'll try to have some impressions of this this weekend, for the none of you waiting for it. 

21 minutes ago, Dodger said:

Must be on Games Pass because I went to try and just buy it and install it on the Xbox app and it just went straight to install.

I don't think it is. Maybe you bought it already and forgot :p

I only played a couple of missions in it, it wasn't bad. I was playing it on my deck though so maybe when my OLED comes I'll continue my playthrough.

Okay the app didn't do anything, just like installed a placeholder on the console. Well that was dumb. Anyway bought it for $19.99 and then downloaded it. I hadn't used the app in forever so wasn't sure what happened. 

• Hype 1

They have patched it a couple of times that may have fixed some people's issues with the game (like flank bonuses)

Something that bothered me at launch was your units could avoid height  and just jump down cliffs but I think it was fixed maybe :p