Help Connecting PS Gold Headphones to iPhone

Mercury33

Does anyone know how to do this using a 3.5mm cord? Every time I try it only plays audio from the left headphone. Gone in and turned the Mono setting on/off and messed around with the fader. Not sure if it just isn’t possible or if I’m missing some setting somewhere. I know I can go buy an adapter for the USB stick so it’ll be wireless but I don’t want all that crap in my pocket haha. 

32 minutes ago, Mercury33 said:

Does anyone know how to do this using a 3.5mm cord? Every time I try it only plays audio from the left headphone. Gone in and turned the Mono setting on/off and messed around with the fader. Not sure if it just isn’t possible or if I’m missing some setting somewhere. I know I can go buy an adapter for the USB stick so it’ll be wireless but I don’t want all that crap in my pocket haha. 

Is your 3.5mm a mono cable , how many  rings does it have?

1 is mono

2 is stereo 

3 stereo and mic

There shouldnt be anything to set up its plug n play. So if you have the right cable and its still doing it then swap cables or try a different source.

If you swap cables and the problem is still there its either bad jack on your phone or bad jack on your headset

• Thanks 1