Sony shadow drops Erica, a live-action interactive thriller ($9.99)

SaysWho?

https://www.playstation.com/en-us/games/erica-ps4/

Become Erica, a brave young lady plagued with nightmares of your father's murder. With the traumatic events that have haunted you as a child dragged back into the light of the present day vis grisly new clues, it's up to you to unearth the shocking truth behind this devastating tragedy. Every choice you make influences how the game develops, with multiple endings awaiting you at the finale of the emotional branching narrative.

I knew about this game a while back, I think 2017, after Sony launched the Playlink initiative. Playlink isn't really a thing anymore, so this can be played with a standard controller.

20 hours ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:

At that price, I’ll bite. 

As a fan of choose-your-own adventure games, I may actually plop down the lunch money for it once I pay off my bills this month. It was going to come out for a now defunct Playlink initiative, basically, so it's getting the short end of the stick.

35 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

As a fan of choose-your-own adventure games, I may actually plop down the lunch money for it once I pay off my bills this month. It was going to come out for a now defunct Playlink initiative, basically, so it's getting the short end of the stick.

It’s unfortunate. I had a ton of fun playing Hidden Agenda with the family. Plus this will be a good warmup for Man of Medan.