Police say a man was impersonating officers. He turned out to be a state representative.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/police-say-a-man-was-impersonating-officers-he-turned-out-to-be-a-state-representative/ar-AAFTSFn?ocid=AMZN

The man who showed up outside an Indianapolis couple’s home on Saturday night claimed to be a “legit officer doing a drug bust,” according to police. Except he wasn’t, and prosecutors have charged Indiana state Rep. Dan Forestal (D) with impersonating an officer, resisting arrest and driving while intoxicated, according to court records.

Forestal, 36, has represented parts of Indianapolis since 2012. He is the assistant Democratic caucus chair in the Indiana House of Representatives and sits on several committees. According to the Indianapolis Star, he has also been an employee of the Indianapolis Fire Department for 12 years.

36 minutes ago, Chairslinger said:

If I were an Indiana Democratic I would get drunk and pretend I was someone else, too.

Oh wait, I am an Indiana Democrat. Fuck!

You must already be drunk, your noun/adjective distinction is slipping. SAD!