Left chest/lung pain after mild-mid exertion?

SuperSpreader

Happened twice now, once when I squatted to pick up a 45 to load on a bar and another today when I was squatting down washing my car. Each time it hurts like a sharp pinching pain, but if I take a deep deep breath it completely goes away and I can continue as if nothing happened. Wat. Can't find any info online. Heart rate normal, just a sharp pain. So weird!

1 hour ago, TUFKAK said:

Most chest pain is benign but exertional chest pain does sound like angina, it’s worth at least seeing your pcp about.

Also is it weird that it happened both times at the beginning of a prolonged period of physical activity? Like both times after it passed I went on for 2hr without another issue. I'm on BP medication, I wonder if that's affecting things. 

I had some weird ass chest pain about 2 years ago. Mine was a little more right side, the sharp pain was about 2-3 inches to the right of the center of my chest. Just appeared around 8:30pm one night. By 10pm it was a sharp stabbing pain like someone was pushing their finger into my chest with every inhale. Slept maybe 2 hours the whole night. Debated repeatedly about going to the ER but it just never felt life threatening. In the morning I went to an urgent care and the tests, blood work, ekg all came back fine. About a day or two later it was gone and hasn’t returned since. 

2 hours ago, SuperSpreader said:

Also is it weird that it happened both times at the beginning of a prolonged period of physical activity? Like both times after it passed I went on for 2hr without another issue. I'm on BP medication, I wonder if that's affecting things. 

Angina isn’t guaranteed to occur every time. Again I really doubt you have this but there’s nothing wrong with clearing it up.

• Halal 1

43 minutes ago, DarkStar189 said:

I had some weird ass chest pain about 2 years ago. Mine was a little more right side, the sharp pain was about 2-3 inches to the right of the center of my chest. Just appeared around 8:30pm one night. By 10pm it was a sharp stabbing pain like someone was pushing their finger into my chest with every inhale. Slept maybe 2 hours the whole night. Debated repeatedly about going to the ER but it just never felt life threatening. In the morning I went to an urgent care and the tests, blood work, ekg all came back fine. About a day or two later it was gone and hasn’t returned since. 

Bodies are dumb machines not meant to run this long I guess 

Sometimes I get electrical feelings in my chest and I've had numerous EKGs that all come back as "athletic" 

• True 1