Bronny James collapsed due to cardiac arrest

Remarkableriots

f7336b10-2c97-11ee-9f34-ad332dd55fd6
WWW.GOOGLE.COM

"We have our family together, safe and healthy, and we feel your love," James wrote.

“I want to thank the countless people sending my family love and prayers,” James wrote. “We feel you and I’m so grateful. Everyone doing great. We have our family together, safe and healthy, and we feel your love. Will have more to say when we’re ready but I wanted to tell everyone how much your support has meant to all of us!”

That's some scary news especially for someone in good physical shape and so young! Thank goodness he's doing better and hopefully they figure out why it happened.

40 minutes ago, best3444 said:

Hope he makes a full recovery because even though he is a bit undersized he has tremendous talent. If he can fight though this medical issue he could be a solid pro. 

Not a fan of LeBron, Bronny, or the entire James family. 

10 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Not a fan of LeBron, Bronny, or the entire James family. 

I mean it's LeBron son with a serious situation that happened. I wish him well and I do want him to make it to the NBA and play one season with LeBron. That would be a special moment in sports. 

13 minutes ago, best3444 said:

I mean it's LeBron son with a serious situation that happened. I wish him well and I do want him to make it to the NBA and play one season with LeBron. That would be a special moment in sports. 

I stand by my statement.