Warhammer TW III Forge of the Chaos Dwarfs DLC.

Zaku3

6 hours ago, Zaku3 said:

Too hyped to look for the OT.

@BloodyHell I have the forgeworld book that gave us an 8th Ed Chaos Dwarf army.

I have a full forgeworld chaos dwarf army. From black orcs and goblins all the way up to Centaurs, Blunderbusses, sorceror lord on llamasu, earthshaker cannons, warriors, the works. Over 5k points. Its my favorite WAP army by far. Second would be my Brettonians.

Edit: All painted in original color Coat D’Arms paints too. I need to dig it out. Its boxed up due to lack of opponents 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, BloodyHell said:

I have a full forgeworld chaos dwarf army. From black orcs and goblins all the way up to Centaurs, Blunderbusses, sorceror lord on llamasu, earthshaker cannons, warriors, the works. Over 5k points. Its my favorite WAP army by far. Second would be my Brettonians.

Edit: All painted in original color Coat D’Arms paints too. I need to dig it out. Its boxed up due to lack of opponents 

3 hours ago, Zaku3 said:

I also have Astrogoth. I have all of the named characters and HQ’s.

Did you ever read the Warhammer Army Project rules and codexes? They are all free, and they did a fantastic job with them. Personally I think it is s far better ruleset than 8th.

I’ve completed Most of the new campaigns I was interested in, but if you ever want to coop, let me know. I’m always happy to play some multiplayer Total War.

4 minutes ago, BloodyHell said:

I also have Astrogoth. I have all of the named characters and HQ’s.

Did you ever read the Warhammer Army Project rules and codexes? They are all free, and they did a fantastic job with them. Personally I think it is s far better ruleset than 8th.

I’ve completed Most of the new campaigns I was interested in, but if you ever want to coop, let me know. I’m always happy to play some multiplayer Total War.

Play today if you'd like Champion's League should be done by 6pm.

3 minutes ago, Zaku3 said:

Play today if you'd like Champion's League should be done by 6pm.

This is the only week I can’t because we have my nephew with us for the week. We’re taking him to an arcade tonight, he’s never seen one, but anytime after Saturday morning when we drop him off at the airport.