Las Vegas smoke shop attempted robbery

Remarkableriots

I am kinda surprised he didn’t already have the door on a buzzer system. We installed those often back in my locksmith days for such establishments as they tended to be very heavy on cash transactions

7 hours ago, sblfilms said:

I am kinda surprised he didn’t already have the door on a buzzer system. We installed those often back in my locksmith days for such establishments as they tended to be very heavy on cash transactions

If you look, there was a 3rd suspect, who's job it was to hold the door open to circumvent that specific security feature.

3 hours ago, SoberChef said:

If you look, there was a 3rd suspect, who's job it was to hold the door open to circumvent that specific security feature.

I mean, I’m guessing they wouldn’t have buzzed in three masked bandits 😂

16 hours ago, sblfilms said:

My last job had a door opening alert system that barely worked half the time. I had stuff I was supposed to stock on graveyard. I would find a customer already in the store when I got back to the front. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/6/2022 at 12:17 AM, SoberChef said:

YO!!! Did he sever his fucking spinal column!? :lol:

Like for real, IDGAF! We were all taught in kindergarten that if it doesn't belong to you, DO NOT FUCKING TOUCH IT! Deserved to get got like that, good for that store owner.

Ah yes. And what was the penalty for cheating on a test? Just a single stabbing, maybe two if you’re 10 and up