PAX Unplugged 2022 badges have gone live

Slug

39 minutes ago, Kal-El814 said:

Gottem. Nice to see this PAX is still reasonably priced. East is balls expansive for 4 day passes, and yet I still go.

Of all the game conventions I go to each year PAXU is one of my favorites.  It's cost effective and I don't have to travel for it. :D

1 hour ago, Slug said:

Of all the game conventions I go to each year PAXU is one of my favorites.  It's cost effective and I don't have to travel for it. :D

Yeah the con itself is reasonably priced. I've never been to Gencon and have spent very little time in Indianapolis, so I dunno much about how much that city costs. I don't think Philly is "cheap" but just about everything in PA is cheaper than Boston so even though my folks don't live in the area and I can't crash with them anymore, it's still reasonable to drive, park, and hotel/airbnb in Chinatown for the show.

I got a few pals who drive up from VA for it and crash at my place.  I'm just across the river in Jersey so we just pop over on the PATCO train each morning and go back to my house for all night beer and games each evening.

• stepee 1

5 minutes ago, Kal-El814 said:

I've never been to Gencon and have spent very little time in Indianapolis

Heading to GenCon here in a few weeks.  Indy isn't an expensive town.  Getting there is kind of a pita since it's too close to justify the cost of a flight but still a hella drive from Jersey.  Once you're there it's not a spendy town though and it doesn't get any bigger than GenCon.

• Halal 1