Chainsaw Man Official Trailer - 2022 Release

Chainsaw Man is another one of those anime that should find fans even along folks that don't generally watch anime. There are always maybe one or two of those a year, and this should be one of the better entries. The source material is certainly good enough.

1 minute ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:

Oops. I should have searched first. There are so few anime threads I thought I didn’t need too

It's cool. There really aren't too many, but I do on occasion try to make sure there are threads for anime that might reach a larger audience than your typical shounen. Chainsaw Man is definitely one of those. There aren't too many this year...or really any year. Last season was probably Ranking of Kings. This season is maybe Spy x Family, and that's borderline. Next season is looking pretty sparse. I did LOVE the Lucifer and the Biscuit Hammer manga, but I'm not really sure the anime will have all that wide of an appeal. Fall looks pretty good if Chainsaw Man doesn't slip into 2023. There's also Uzumaki which might not have super wide appeal, but I think will catch the interests of folks around here. There's also a chance for Vinland Saga season 2 this fall, but I'm not holding my breath for that one.