Giving away a few older components

So I have a few older components that I was planning on getting rid of and I wanted to check to see if they would be of any use to folks here, first, since you all have helped me several times over the years with new builds/pc related questions.

Parts in question:

• EVGA GeForce GTX 970 04G-P4-1972-KR 4GB
  • MSA P67A-G45 motherboard with an i2500k processor
  • Cooler Master Hyper 212 CPU fan
  • I also have 4 sticks of RAM but I can't recall the exact specs right now

If this is of interest, please let me know and I would be happy to mail them to you, provided you are willing to assist with the shipping costs.

Couple things:

1. I would prefer to send it all as one package as opposed to breaking it up, if possible.
  2. While the parts were working great when I stopped using them previously, I cannot guarantee they still remain that way (though they were stored carefully).
  3. I am hopeful someone can use these personally or as a gift to someone else. I realize they are old and not all that valuable but would prefer they not be flipped.

10 minutes ago, BlueAngel said:

As long as you keep the VRAM usage under 3.5GB lol.

Doable with most games. A few years ago I was looking at buying an old card to stick in secondary PCs, and was trying to decide between the GTX 1060 3GB and 970 because they were similar prices on ebay for similar performance.  I chose the 1060 3GB, and that was kind of a mistake because there are just a few games that tank really hard on the 1060 that can play just fine on the 970.  That little extra VRAM helps so much. Of course, I really should have just ponied up the little extra money for the 1060 6GB at the time, but I didn't expect crypto to fuck the entire market like it has.