Kevin Spacey next film?

When people do this shit, I'm like "why?" He's got to be worth lots of millions of dollars, he's over 60 years old, he has no children, why bother doing any of this shit? You're already pretty much at retirement age and everyone hates you, just go hide in a mansion somewhere in the Caribbean and have all the sex parties you want. Preferably not with 17 year olds.

8 hours ago, Fizzzzle said:

When people do this shit, I'm like "why?" He's got to be worth lots of millions of dollars, he's over 60 years old, he has no children, why bother doing any of this shit? You're already pretty much at retirement age and everyone hates you, just go hide in a mansion somewhere in the Caribbean and have all the sex parties you want. Preferably not with 17 year olds.

Because 60 isn't old and he apparently still has a love for acting. Everyone deserves a second chance (I'm not sure if this really is his second chance) but I'm not fully against this. He's an amazing actor.