Humble 1C Bundle?

DPCyric

10 minutes ago, DPCyric said:

Fell Seal sorry I keep getting those two mixed up 😑 Want both 😂

7 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

I don't know anything about those other games but Fell Seal has been as low as 10 dollars on steam which is cheaper than that bundle.

So you have to ask do you want the rest of  that stuff just to get it or can you wait?

I can wait to get it at a cheaper price just don't know if I should. Deep Sky Derelicts and Stygian look interesting at least.

5 minutes ago, DPCyric said:

I can wait to get it at a cheaper price just don't know if I should. Deep Sky Derelicts and Stygian look interesting at least.

Deep Sky Derelicts looks a lot like Darkest Dungeon, even down to the art style. Surprised it's not the same dev in fact. :p

I actually have Realpolitiks in my steam library but I've never played it. Maybe if I fire it up I could sway your opinion on the bundle!

17 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Deep Sky Derelicts looks a lot like Darkest Dungeon, even down to the art style. Surprised it's not the same dev in fact. :p

I actually have Realpolitiks in my steam library but I've never played it. Maybe if I fire it up I could sway your opinion on the bundle!

Nah, Stellaris is my chill game and only replaceable by Stellaris 2.

Deep Sky Derelicts has a card system which is relevant to my interests.

1 hour ago, Keyser_Soze said:

@DPCyric Fell Seal is $10.19 on steam right now.

Thanks! However I actually picked up the bundle because the rogue-like FPS also looked interesting and it earned me a free month of Humble Choice. I'm going to do a code giveaway here for the other games in the bundle I'm not interested in just have t gotten around to it yet.