Today only: Pixel 3 for $469, Pixel 3 XL for $519.

Jason

The article says $400 for the non-XL but the Fi site says $449. Also, the Fi site lists them as $449 and $499, respectively, but I'm including the $20 you'll have to pay for a month of Fi service:

Buying the Pixel 3 for half price does come with some caveats. First, it's through the Project Fi site, and the terms of the deal say you have to "activate" the phone with Google Fi. Fi doesn't have a contract though, so assuming you use 0GB of data, that just means you'll be on the hook for one month of $20 service.

https://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2019/04/google-cuts-the-pixel-3-price-in-half-for-project-fis-birthday/

At that price I'm kind of tempted to buy the small one just for the camera, and just keep it in airplane mode.

I would also consider that. If you have a decent android phone camera sensor, you could also install a port of the pixel camera app and get most of the benefits.

3 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

I would also consider that. If you have a decent android phone camera sensor, you could also install a port of the pixel camera app and get most of the benefits.

I have an S10+ so I'm probably not gonna pull the trigger, but it's still tempting. :p

I do have a Gcam APK installed. NightSight is definitely better than Samsung's solution, but apparently it's even better on a Pixel.

1 hour ago, Jason said:

At that price I'm kind of tempted to buy the small one just for the camera, and just keep it in airplane mode.

You could grab a used a6000 from craigslist or eBay with a prime lens for around the same price.