I DON'T LIKE BREAD CRUMBS OR GARLIC IN MY MAC & CHEESE

Bacon

4 hours ago, TUFKAK said:

They were cut open and then burned so. 

I'm going to take a needle to your balls, extract the sperm, and inject it into the depths of your cum tube, on the side that is still connected to your cum shooter so the next time you sex a Jesus baby will happen.

Happy Well Done GIF

14 hours ago, stepee said:

I do agree that I don’t want bread crumbles in mac n cheese ever and it doesn’t add to it imo.

My mom made the best Mac n cheese.  She would use bread that she “staled” so it wasn’t a fine grind. That’s the problem with the powder.  She also grated cheese and left it out to harden and used the crumbs and stale cheese as the topper. It was next level.  However, my wife is pretty good at Mac n cheese and she just crushes up ritz crackers 

• Like 1
  • Halal 1

Just now, Captain Pickle said:

And use a fucking cheese grater. No wait, DONT use a grater. I want to wait you dicing cheese into tiny strips with your ikea knife lol

There is no ikea near me unless you count 70+ miles to be near.  I also don't own a cheese grater.

This style of knife is the only big knife I own

71504f17de50fa01182686e6a7ae15f6.png

7 hours ago, Bacon said:

I'm going to take a needle to your balls, extract the sperm, and inject it into the depths of your cum tube, on the side that is still connected to your cum shooter so the next time you sex a Jesus baby will happen.

Happy Well Done GIF

Then it’d not be a Jesus baby would it.