@stepee do you want to travel around the US now?

Fizzzzle

1 hour ago, Fizzzzle said:

Just from Portland to Eugene and then back. It's like 2 hours

Still, good times! I will be flying for next weeks trip due to time constraints but I hope to incorporate more Amtrak during the eastern usa leg of the stephen fun time express

• Hype 1

Incubus is great live and that has NOTHING TO DO WITH HOW MUCH OF A SILVER FOX BRANDON IS. none whatsoever. 

I listened to incubus so much when I was younger and never saw them live. Like if you ranked every artist I've listened to in terms of total hours listened to, incubus would probably be in the top 5. It just never occurred to me to see them live for some reason. I think part of it is one time Brandon thought I was creeping on his girlfriend when that was entirely a misunderstanding, and that led to a situation in a Vons parking lot.

16 minutes ago, Fizzzzle said:

Incubus is great live and that has NOTHING TO DO WITH HOW MUCH OF A SILVER FOX BRANDON IS. none whatsoever. 

I listened to incubus so much when I was younger and never saw them live. Like if you ranked every artist I've listened to in terms of total hours listened to, incubus would probably be in the top 5. It just never occurred to me to see them live for some reason. I think part of it is one time Brandon thought I was creeping on his girlfriend when that was entirely a misunderstanding, and that led to a situation in a Vons parking lot.

lol damn son talk about burying the lede

16 minutes ago, stepee said:

lol damn son talk about burying the lede

What happens in a Vons parking lot stays in a Vons parking lot. But yeah I did almost get in a fight with him once because my cousin was being an asshole and his girlfriend had her coochie showing when she got out of the car, it was a whole thing.

• Shocked 1