FROM - Season Two

Anyone watching?

Wife and I absolutely adored Season One; phenomenally creepy, suspenseful survivor horror tv that has a small bit of a LOST vibe. 

I hadn’t been keeping an eye out for Season Two announcements but just got an email that it’s starting today. Time to reactivate my MGM+ subscription, although tbh, I’d had no idea that Epic had become (or been absorbed into?) MGM+. 

OK, three episodes in and I'm at the point where I usually am with such shows. I'm interested to see the "why" revealed, but annoyed with things yet to be explained. I want to complain, but I have to wait to see if a half reasonable explanation is forthcoming. I'm still watching so that's a good sign as I truly loath exposition in TV shows  and of course the first few episodes of any show typically shoulder that burden. I recognize that show producers can't rely on a audience's patience/interest to let the world building happen naturally, but it can still annoy me all the same. Three episodes in we are still in the setup of primary characters and world rules, but the plot is starting to tick forward. I'll be watching again this evening, thanks for the recommendation!