Pacman 256

HardAct

I've been playing this game on and off the last 2 years mostly on my phone. I started playing it on the Steam Deck while watching tv and stuff as it's just a perfect casual game anywhere really. I noticed that on mobile you can level up your power ups to 12 apposed to only 8 max on PC and console. That's a HUGE difference but that aside I started to feel I was getting quite good on the Steam Deck with a high score of 39,000. Of course I looked up Pacman 256 high scores and FU&K MEEE! it's over 250,000...lol Anyway, do any of you all play and if so what's your high scores and also what's your go to powerup lineup? Mines Pyro, Electric, and Beam. Funny I have all those maxed on PC @lvl 8 and all three leveled up to 12 on mobile but I can't seem to better 20k on mobile. Anyway it's been a good pick up and play no stress favorite for quite some time and was wondering your scores from some here on the boards!! Cheers.....oh and if you have some strategy tips that might help in any way please do tell I thank you in advance!