Anyone play the COD: Blops Cold War beta?

atom631

I really like the new Dirty Bomb mode. Feels like a faster paced, slimmed down version of Warzone. 

However, the entire rest of the game - from the overall presentation to the gameplay feels like a step backward. Just feels very cartoony and less realistic. The faster movement does feel good though. 

• atom631 changed the title to Anyone play the COD: Blops Cold War beta?
14 hours ago, Man of Culture said:

I enjoyed my time with it, but the TTK is totally throwing me off. Maybe I'm just used to Rainbow Six Siege (2500+ hours), but it was insane to me when I'd hit headshots with the M4 variant or MP5 and not get an instant kill. Once I got used to the TTK and figured out the available maps, I went from bottom fragging to getting top of the leaderboard.

Just so you have an idea of what I'm used to.

Also, my biggest gripe is how the game treats spawn points. The game hasn't improved beyond the complete cluster fuck that was MW. Gunplay, graphics, sound, controls, etc. All that improved. But the actual gameplay balancing is still complete trash on an entirely fundamental level.

what modes did you try? The Dirty Bomb mode definitely has a slower TTK because of the armor. I thought core seemed pretty on par for COD games 

you think the graphics, gunplay are better than MW19? I feel the exact opposite. The sound is the same. It’s not great on either game. It’s weird that COD can’t seem to get the audio right. It’s the one thing Battlefield nails every game.