Shudder - The Last Drive-In w/ Joe Bob Briggs Returns for A Very Violent Valentine's Feb. 9th

• 1 month later...

Had traveled a bit to see Oppenheimer w/ friends on Friday, so by the time I came back for the finale, it was the 2nd to last interview segment. Still though, really cool to see the survivors join Joe Bob & Darcy. I really hope we will continue to get this series, but seems like a lot is up in the air & for that, I am for once truly scared!

• Hugs 1

• SoberChef changed the title to Shudder - The Last Drive-In w/ Joe Bob Briggs Returns for More Spooky Season Shenanigans!!!
  • Friday Sept. 8th on Shudder & AMC+ will be the Live From the Jamboree (2021 event)
  • Live September 15th for The Walking Dead: Daryl Dixon
  • October 7th - Live at the West Wind Drive In Vegas
  • October 10th will show Halloween (1978) celebrating its 45th anniversary (FearFest Takeover)
  • Joe Bob's Helloween on October 20th

All events happen at 9pm on these nights. Totally stoked @69los

• Hype 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • SoberChef changed the title to Shudder - The Last Drive-In w/ Joe Bob Briggs Returns for the 3rd Holiday Spectacular Dec. 15th!!!
  • 1 month later...
  • SoberChef changed the title to Shudder - The Last Drive-In w/ Joe Bob Briggs Returns for A Very Violent Valentine's Feb. 9th