Rocket League Will Remove Trading On December 5th

DarkStar189

WWW.ROCKETLEAGUE.COM

Player-to-Player Trading will be removed later this year. Find out what that means for Rocket League players.

Not sure if anyone here still plays Rocket League or cares about trading at all. For me it was a huge part of the game. I loved designing a new car with a theme and going on the hunt, finding people to trade with. I had no problem buying the credits in game and buying what I wanted from other players. Now Psyonix/Epic want to be greedy and limit you to buying the few overpriced items in the item shop daily.

December 5th at 4pm PST RIP Rocket League trading. The reason: “We’re making this change to align with Epic’s overall approach to game cosmetics and item shop policies, where items aren’t tradable, transferrable, or sellable. This opens up future plans for some Rocket League vehicles to come to other Epic games over time, supporting cross-game ownership. :rolleyes: Right….. so you want more money. Some players literally turned into vendors over the years. Collecting thousands of in game items to sell through trading. After December 5th it’s just done, turned off.

Big companies sucks lately. Raising the prices on everything while also laying people off. Screw you Epic.