PS2 MemCard Pro

Remarkableriots

PS2MemCardPro.jpg
WWW.RETRORGB.COM

8BitMods have just opened pre-orders on a new version of the MemCard Pro that's compatible with both the PlayStation 2 and PS1.  This has all the same features and performance as...

Next, we have to talk about price – Around $44 for one memory card that works on all PS1 & PS2 consoles, that uses one small MicroSD card for basically infinite memory card storage.  That alone should be enough of a selling point for most people, as it’s about the same price as a few cheap original or knockoff cards…but then think about all the extra features?  It’s already set up for a single memory card per game if you’re using optical drive emulation on the PS1 and I’m sure they’re working on similar features for the PS2.

Also, think about FreeMcBoot and other softmod homebrew options?  Having a memory card with direct MicroSD access will make all that much simpler.  There’s also WiFi access, wireless cloud backup, a larger screen and a lot more!  I think this is a must-have for most people with PS1 & 2’s and I’m happy to see it come to market!