Found 2 bedroom apartment finally but having some issues.

Remarkableriots

Still living with my mom but we finally found 2 bedroom apartment. The place we're currently at the office manager couldn't get me approved to stay long term because my last apartment wouldn't return her calls. I had no issues calling them and this other place didn't either. They said she never called them. Now the issue is the cost of moving is $800 for movers because i can't move the furniture and boxes she has because of my foot and leg problems. Had to pay over 2 months rent moving in. Hopefully it won't be too hard to find a new Dr because we're moving an hr away. It will be nice to eventually get a bed and my own room because the air mattress I've been sleeping on for almost 3 months is killing my back. Have that set up in the living room.

9 minutes ago, Remarkableriots said:

Not sure how but someone got my mom's debit card information and was charging for lovegaming.online and i had to explain to my mom that it wasn't because i was playing PS5. It started a few weeks before i moved here. 

This happened to my mom recently. It was though Ebay and someone in the UK though.

• 3 weeks later...

We moved into the new apartment Monday and already had a couple issues they fixed last night. For a couple days the thermostat was broke so the heat would come on for spurts but stop working for hours. The tub would drain very slow so they had to replace the drainage metal part. We already unpacked most of the boxes so those are out of the way.

• Like 1
  • Halal 2