MCU Phases 5 and 6 announced. Fantastic 4. Thunderbolts. Captain America 4. Avengers: The Kang Dynasty. Avengers: Secret Wars. And more!

shea-coulee-drag-race-all-stars-080422-7
PEOPLE.COM

Shea Couleé has leveled up her RuPaul's Drag Race fame

The latest addition to the MCU will be Shea Couleé, the drag star announced via Instagram. The RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars 5 winner will join Marvel series Ironheart as a still-unspecified character. Because the character has not yet been revealed, it's also unknown if Couleé, 33, will be dressed in drag for the role.

Couleé wrote on Wednesday, "I'm trying to find the words to express the deep excitement I feel over this project. Acting was my first love long before Drag. So it only seems fitting to end my Drag Race journey and begin my acting career in the biggest way I could imagine."

So per Ryan Reynold's trainer, he has officially begun pre-production training to get into "Wade" shape. Considering we haven't even had an announcement of when in the timeline that Deadpool 3 will launch, I'll wager that he'll show up in either Blade and/or Daredevil!!

MArvel-Studios-Logo.jpg
WWW.COMINGSOON.NET

Fresh off of their large showcase at San Diego Comic-Con, Marvel has announced what its plans for the upcoming D23 Expo would be. 

The biggest news, of course, will come from the Hall D23 Presentation, which is set to take place on Saturday, September 10, at 1 p.m. EST and will feature announcements from Marvel Studios on the future of the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Just what they plan to reveal is unknown, but it could be more information on what their mystery six film dates are, or perhaps more information on some of their previously announced films.