As Democrats arm for more investigations, Trump insider David Bossie (Clinton investigator, Citizens United) confides, 'We're not ready'

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/democrats-arm-investigations-trump-insider-confides-ready/story?id=61605995

“We’re not ready,” said David Bossie, a pugnacious Republican operative who served as Trump’s deputy campaign manager and has been counseling both the White House and congressional Republicans.

“Do I see a killer team that is ready for the impeachment proceedings that are potentially coming ... do I think the White House is ready? From a staff standpoint -- I would say no,” Bossie said. “Do I believe they are in the process of getting ready? Yes.”

Speaking on the ABC News podcast "The Investigation," Bossie said that a growing realization is taking hold of Republican Washington that the conclusion of special counsel Robert Mueller’s probe into Russian meddling in the 2016 campaign will only be the start of investigatory pressures on the White House. There will be need, he said, to address the inquiries as they migrate from the Department of Justice to Capitol Hill.