Donald Trump’s talking points on Crimea are the same as Vladimir Putin’s

Ya know, if you look at just what’s been happening over the last couple of days, Russia and Putin, ya know I was in Moscow a couple of months ago, I own the Miss Universe pageant and they treated me so great. Putin even sent me a present. Beautiful present, with a beautiful note. I spoke to all of his people. And, you look at what he’s doing with President Obama, he’s like toying with him. He’s toying with him. So he has the Olympics, the day after the Olympics he starts with Ukraine. The day after! How smart? Ya know, he didn’t want to do it during the Olympics. Boom. The day after. So our athletes leave, we all leave, and the day after. And you know, when he goes in and takes Crimea, he’s taking the heart and soul, because that’s where all the money is. I was surprised. I heard that the other day, they were saying most of the wealth comes right from that area. That’s the area with the wealth. So that means the rest of Ukraine will fall, and it’s predicted to fall fairly quickly. Because without the money, its like this country, if we don’t make this country great, its going to fall, its going to really fall. Its already falling. You go into our airports, you go look at our bridges, you look at our roadways -- we’re becoming a third world country. So when you see what they’re doing in Ukraine, it’s just a matter of time.