MMO high roller hits triple legendary drop!

Remarkableriots

aNwe53BSBkhmH7DV5RwouY-1200-80.jpg
WWW.GAMESRADAR.COM

Old School Runescape's 3rd Age items flabbergast players once again

You may remember Bazilijus as the first player to get every single boss drop in an enormous grind after 22,000 total hours played. The point of that boss grind, and now this clue scroll grind, is to complete Old School Runescape's daunting collection log, which essentially tracks all the rare drops that you've obtained. This incredible clue scroll high roll has brought Bazilijus considerably closer to the (still far-off) finish line, and like many players, I'm struggling to calculate the odds because there are so many variables in play. 

Bazilijus managed to save up 600 of the reward caskets that you get from hard clue scrolls, with each clue taking around five minutes to complete (judging from his final run). That's approximately 50 hours of grinding, and he was going to cash in the payoff in a matter of minutes.

By his 426th casket, Bazilijus had obtained three pieces of the ultra-rare 3rd Age armor which is often seen as the pinnacle clue reward. I am a bit of a math nerd but I am not a mathematician, so I'm just going to do my best to explain why my gast is so flabbered.