jigs2016

Well hi thar

Massdriver    434

I kinda wish there was a community thread here. Is it allowed? If not that's dumb. Reason being is this community will naturally segregate from the general board, and other boards for that matter. It's nice to have a place to talk about OT stuff with the same people we talk about news with.

Siebzehn    356

I kinda wish there was a community thread here. Is it allowed? If not that's dumb. Reason being is this community will naturally segregate from the general board, and other boards for that matter. It's nice to have a place to talk about OT stuff with the same people we talk about news with.

It hasn't been talked about amongst the mods yet. At this point we'll go with "no" though until I find out more.

jigs2016    211

What's the difference between a community board and general discussion?

It's like a "sticky" general thread at the top of this page for the board members to talk OT to each other (This way it tends to be relegated to the current board users)

Vitalsign    218

It hasn't been talked about amongst the mods yet. At this point we'll go with "no" though until I find out more.

There needs to be a community thread. Post haste. Put your boss on the phone I'll talk to him.

chakoo    299

to jigs, "no" means "yes" and "yes" means "give me a second to grab my ankles for you"

[face_raised_brow]

Anathema-    3,230

I also support a community thread (almost just went ahead and made it myself a couple times), and I also support jigs' assertion that we don't take "no" very well.

Massdriver    434

Better talk about it and you should advocate it. Don't restrict us like that and don't force us into locations. Look at the CEB. It's important to many of us.

Siebzehn    356

Better talk about it and you should advocate it. Don't restrict us like that and don't force us into locations. Look at the CEB. It's important to many of us.

You're very...demanding.

I'm finding out what the mods think about it.

Dodger    1,309

Yes, we are demanding. The CEB has always been a touch fraternal. A community thread would mean a lot to us.

Having a community thread makes it easier to get along with each other and be a little more civil. Except jigs and I, but we're just the boards itchy and scratchy.