Proving that once again 2020 is the strangest timeline. Evil Dead 2 is being shipped.

Littleronin

Launched way back almost 4 years ago on Kickstarter.

There were many issues with Space Goat bringing this, or well much of anything to market. 

“Even with the massive successes of both our Evil Dead and Terminator campaigns, the financial side of our business has not been easy,” he wrote. “There have been cost overruns, personnel changes, increased tax liability, and generally more growing pains than I ever imagined possible. If a small but growing company could be faced with a problem, that problem was thrown in our face over the last 20 months.

“The biggest hurdle of them all is the simple fact that we had built all our financial projections on backers and retailers getting both the Evil Dead and Terminator games in 2017 – and we had planned to have a third board game Kickstarted and in manufacturing by now. Without the revenue coming in from those three major projects, working capital has simply gotten very, very tight.”

But thanks to Jasco many of the original backers will be receiving the game. 

Most significantly, Jasco has vowed that for every copy of its Evil Dead 2 board game sold through the upcoming Kickstarter – if successful – it will donate a copy to an existing backer of Space Goat’s campaign.

“We will be bringing this game back to life, as fitting as that statement is to this property,” said Hawronsky, with Jasco’s announcement statement adding: “All the partners involved will be working diligently over the next few quarters to make sure a top quality Evil Dead 2 game gets made and fulfilled to all the backers!”

Needless to say I'm excited that after almost 4 years I finally have a tracking number of my copy.